- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 60-260 of human NSD1 (NP_071900.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:1000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: MCF7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: SW480
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse kidney
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse lung
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 297kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NSD1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ARA267, KMT3B, SOTOS, SOTOS1, STO, histone-lysine N-methyltransferase, H3 lysine-36 and H4 lysine-20 specific, H3-K36-HMTase, H4-K20-HMTase, NR-binding SET domain-containing protein, androgen receptor coactivator 267 kDa protein, androgen receptor-associated coregulator 267, androgen receptor-associated protein of 267 kDa, lysine N-methyltransferase 3B, nuclear receptor SET domain-containing protein 1, nuclear receptor-binding SET domain-containing protein 1, truncated nuclear receptor binding SET domain protein 1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64324
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a protein containing a SET domain, 2 LXXLL motifs, 3 nuclear translocation signals (NLSs), 4 plant homeodomain (PHD) finger regions, and a proline-rich region. The encoded protein enhances androgen receptor (AR) transactivation, and this enhancement can be increased further in the presence of other androgen receptor associated coregulators. This protein may act as a nucleus-localized, basic transcriptional factor and also as a bifunctional transcriptional regulator. Mutations of this gene have been associated with Sotos syndrome and Weaver syndrome. One version of childhood acute myeloid leukemia is the result of a cryptic translocation with the breakpoints occurring within nuclear receptor-binding Su-var, enhancer of zeste, and trithorax domain protein 1 on chromosome 5 and nucleoporin, 98-kd on chromosome 11. Two transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have been identified for this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 24-011
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin