- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rb
- IMMUNOGEN: This NR3C1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 236-262 amino acids from the Central region of human NR3C1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 86 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NR3C1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Glucocorticoid receptor, GR, Nuclear receptor subfamily 3 group C member 1, NR3C1, GRL
- Protein Accession Number: P04150
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 121069
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2908
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- NR3C1 is a receptor forglucocorticoids that can act as both a transcription factor and asa regulator of other transcription factors. This protein can alsobe found in heteromeric cytoplasmic complexes along with heat shockfactors and immunophilins. The protein is typically found in thecytoplasm until it binds a ligand, which induces transport into thenucleus. Mutations in this gene are a cause of glucocorticoidresistance, or cortisol, resistance. Alternate splicing, the use ofat least three different promoters, and alternate translationinitiation sites result in several transcript variants encoding thesame protein or different isoforms, but the full-length nature ofsome variants has not been determined.
- 1: Bosker, F.J., et al. Mol. Psychiatry (2010)
- 2: Inkster, B., et al. Neuroimage (2010)
- 3: Geelhoed, M.J., et al. BMC Med. Genet. 11, 39 (2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-939
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.