- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This NR3C1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 713-742 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human NR3C1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 86 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NR3C1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Glucocorticoid receptor, GR, Nuclear receptor subfamily 3 group C member 1, NR3C1, GRL
- Protein Accession Number: P04150
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 121069
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2908
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- NR3C1 is a receptor for glucocorticoids that can act as both a transcription factor and as a regulator of other transcription factors. This protein can also be found in heteromeric cytoplasmic complexes along with heat shock factors and immunophilins. The protein is typically found in the cytoplasm until it binds a ligand, which induces transport into the nucleus. Mutations in this gene are a cause of glucocorticoid resistance, or cortisol, resistance.
- 1: Geelhoed, M.J., et al. BMC Med. Genet. 11, 39 (2010)
- 2: Szilagyi, K., et al. Neuro Endocrinol. Lett. 30(5):629-636(2009)
- 3: Tian, S., et al. Biochem. J. 367 (PT 3), 907-911 (2002)
- 4: Itoh, M., et al. Mol. Endocrinol. 16(10):2382-2392(2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-691
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin