- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human NR2F6.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: NR2F6 antibody can be used for detection of NR2F6 by ELISA at 1:312500. NR2F6 antibody can be used for detection of NR2F6 by western blot at 0.1-5.0 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 43 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store NR2F6 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NR2F6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NR2F6, EAR2, EAR-2, ERBAL2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005225
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20070199
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2063
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Orphan nuclear receptor EAR-2 (NR2F6, V-erbA related protein EAR-2 ) is predicted to be a protein similar in primary structure to receptors for steroid hormones or thyroid hormone (T3).
- 1: Bahler, M., et al., (1997) Am.J.Genomics 43(1), 107-109.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 27-531
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.