- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This NR2E3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 170-198 amino acids from the Central region of human NR2E3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 45 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NR2E3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Photoreceptor-specific nuclear receptor, Nuclear receptor subfamily 2 group E member 3, Retina-specific nuclear receptor, NR2E3, PNR, RNR
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y5X4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 8928275
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10002
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This protein is part of a large family of nuclear receptortranscription factors involved in signaling pathways. Nuclearreceptors have been shown to regulate pathways involved inembryonic development, as well as in maintenance of proper cellfunction in adults. Members of this family are characterized bydiscrete domains that function in DNA and ligand binding. This geneencodes a retinal nuclear receptor that is a ligand-dependenttranscription factor. Defects in this gene are a cause of enhancedS cone syndrome. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encodingdifferent isoforms have been identified.
- 1: Clark, G.R., et al. Ophthalmology 117(11):2169-2177(2010)
- 2: Yang, Y., et al. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 51(4):2229-2235(2010)
- 3: Khan, A.O., et al. Arch. Ophthalmol. 128(3):344-348(2010)
- 4: Kanda, A., et al. Mol. Vis. 15, 2174-2184 (2009) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-558
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.