- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human NR1I3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: NR1I3 antibody can be used for detection of NR1I3 by ELISA at 1:62500. NR1I3 antibody can be used for detection of NR1I3 by western blot at 1.25 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 40 kDa, 38 kDa, 32 kDa, 35 kDa, 37 kDa, 36 kDa, 33 kDa, 30 kDa, 35 kDa, 35 kDa, 38 kDa, 36 kDa, 40 kDa, 36 kDa, 40 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store NR1I3 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NR1I3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NR1I3, CAR, CAR-BETA, CAR-SV1, CAR-SV10, CAR-SV11, CAR-SV12, CAR-SV13, CAR-SV14, CAR-SV15, CAR-SV17, CAR-SV18, CAR-SV19, CAR-SV20, CAR-SV21, CAR-SV4, CAR-SV6, CAR-SV7, CAR-SV8, CAR-SV9, CAR1, MB67, MGC97144
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005113
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4826661
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9970
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- NR1I3 is a member of the nuclear receptor superfamily, and is a key regulator of xenobiotic and endobiotic metabolism. The protein binds to DNA as a monomer or a heterodimer with the retinoid X receptor and regulates the transcription of target genes involved in drug metabolism and bilirubin clearance, such as cytochrome P450 family members.
- 1: Ferguson, S.S., (2005) Mol. Pharmacol. 68 (3), 747-757.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 27-919
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin