- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human NR1D2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: NR1D2 antibody can be used for detection of NR1D2 by ELISA at 1:312500. NR1D2 antibody can be used for detection of NR1D2 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 65 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store NR1D2 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NR1D2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NR1D2, BD73, EAR-1r, HZF2, Hs.37288, RVR, EAR-1R
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005117
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 224177491
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9975
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- NR1D2 can interact with NCOA5 coactivator, leading to a strong increase of transcription of target genes. NR1D2 also binds to the sequences 5'-AATGTAGGTCA-3' and 5'-ATAACTAGGTCA-3' and acts as a potent competitive transcriptional silencer and negative regulator of RORalpha mediated trans-activation. NR1D2 may play different roles in metabolism, inflammation, and circadian cycling in the organ-specific manner in homeostasis.
- 1: Wang, J., (2008) Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1783 (2), 224-236.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-892
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.