- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-257 of human NR0B2 (NP_068804.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
IF: 1:10 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Mouse liver
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Rat liver
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Rat testis
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 28kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NR0B2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NR0B2, SHP, SHP1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8431
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is an unusual orphan receptor that contains a putative ligand-binding domain but lacks a conventional DNA-binding domain. The gene product is a member of the nuclear hormone receptor family, a group of transcription factors regulated by small hydrophobic hormones, a subset of which do not have known ligands and are referred to as orphan nuclear receptors. The protein has been shown to interact with retinoid and thyroid hormone receptors, inhibiting their ligand-dependent transcriptional activation. In addition, interaction with estrogen receptors has been demonstrated, leading to inhibition of function. Studies suggest that the protein represses nuclear hormone receptor-mediated transactivation via two separate steps: competition with coactivators and the direct effects of its transcriptional repressor function.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 18-340
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.