- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-DKGPFRSKKAVLS
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 30kDa band observed in Human Kidney lysates (calculated MW of 30.9kDa according to NP_000894.1). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Small Intestine. Recommended concentration: 3.75ug/ml.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the cytoplasm of HepG2 cells. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize reported isoform a (NP_000894.1) only.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1305 - Human Kidney Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NQO1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NQO1, NAD(P)H dehydrogenase, quinone 1, DHQU, DIA4, DTD, NMOR1, NMORI, QR1, DT-diaphorase, NAD(P)H dehydrogenase [quinone] 1, NAD(P)H:Quinone acceptor oxidoreductase type 1, NAD(P)H:menadione oxidoreductase 1, NAD(P)H:quinone oxidoreductase 1, NAD(P)H:quinone oxireductase, azoreductase, diaphorase (NADH/NADPH) (cytochrome b-5 reductase), diaphorase-4, dioxin-inducible 1, menadione reductase, phylloquinone reductase, quinone reductase 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000894.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4505415
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1728
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-451
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.