- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant protein
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: NPY Monoclonal Antibody can be used for immunohistochemistry (tested on parafin embedded tissues) starting at 5 μg/mL and Western Blot starting at 1:500 - 1:1000.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.4
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: NPY Monoclonal antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NPY
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NPY, Pro-neuropeptide Y, Neuropeptide Y, PYY4
- Protein Accession Number: P01303
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 128117
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4852
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- NPY Antibody [2C10]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-170
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.