- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QRSQEHPASQTNKP
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx 55kDa band observed in Human Heart lysates (calculated MW of 63.6kDa according to NP_853547.1). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour. Preliminary testing was unsuccessful on Mouse and Rat for this particular batch.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1301 - Human Heart Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 55 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Nprl3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Nprl3, nitrogen permease regulator-like 3 (S. cerevisiae), RP23-177M10.6, Aag, CGTHBA, HS-26, HS-40, Mare, Phg, Prox1, m(alpha)RE, -14, OTTMUSP00000034624, alpha globin regulatory element containing, alpha-globin regulatory element-containing gene protein, nitrogen permease regulator 3-like protein, proximal locus to the hemoglobin alpha chain complex
- Protein Accession Number: NP_853547.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 38194222
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8131
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-928
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin