- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-HRELREDSIRSHFS
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx 52kDa band observed in Human Placenta lysates (calculated MW of 59.8kDa according to NP_000899.1). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Kidney shows staining of brush borders in select PCT. Recommended concentration: 2-4ug/ml. Paraffin embedded Human Prostate. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: The immunizing peptide represents the cytoplasmic part of the protein.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1309 - Human Placenta Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 52 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NPR3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NPR3, natriuretic peptide receptor C/guanylate cyclase C (atrionatriuretic peptide receptor C), ANPRC, GUCY2B, NPRC, ANP-C, ANPR-C, NPR-C, OTTHUMP00000197048, OTTHUMP00000220980, atrial natriuretic peptide clearance receptor, atrial natriuretic peptide receptor 3, atrial natriuretic peptide receptor type C
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000899.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4505441
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4883
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-909
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.