- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant protein
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: NPR2 antibody can be used in immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL, immunoprecipitation, and flow cytometry.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.2
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: NPR2 antibody can be stored short term 4 °C. For long term storage aliquot and store at -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NPR2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NPR2, ANPRB, AMDM, ANP-B, ANPR-B, ANPb, Guanylate cyclase B, GUCY2B, GC-B, GUC2B, Natriuretic peptide receptor B, NPR-B, NPRB, Natriuretic peptide receptor 2, NPRBi
- Protein Accession Number: P20594
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 113916
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4882
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- NPR2 Antibody [1E4]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 51-776
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.