- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This NPM1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 198-226 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human NPM1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 33 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NPM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Nucleophosmin, NPM, Nucleolar phosphoprotein B23, Nucleolar protein NO38, Numatrin, NPM1, NPM
- Protein Accession Number: P06748
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 114762
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4869
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- NPM1 is a ubiquitously expressed nucleolar protein that shuttles between the nucleus and cytoplasm. It is implicated in multiple functions, including ribosomal protein assembly and transport, control of centrosome duplication, and regulation of the tumor suppressor ARF. NPM1 mutations that relocalize NPM1 from the nucleus into the cytoplasm are associated with development of acute myeloid leukemia.
- 1: Vascotto,C., Mol. Cell. Biol. 29 (7), 1834-1854 (2009) Ma,W., Cancer Biomark(1), 51-58 (2009) Zhang,H., J. Biol. Chem. 279 (34), 35726-35734 (2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-535
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.