- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This NPFFR1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 337-366 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human NPFFR1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 48 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NPFFR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Neuropeptide FF receptor 1, G-protein coupled receptor 147, RFamide-related peptide receptor OT7T022, NPFFR1, GPR147, NPFF1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9GZQ6
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13878599
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64106
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Receptor for NPAF (A-18-F-amide) and NPFF (F-8-F-amide) neuropeptides, also known as morphine-modulating peptides. Can also be activated by a variety of naturally occurring or synthetic FMRF-amide like ligands. This receptor mediates its action by association with G proteins that activate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system.
- 1: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 2: Ubuka, T., et al. PLoS ONE(12), E8400 (2009) :
- 3: Dowal, L., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 281(33):23999-24014(2006)
- 4: Grupe, A., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 78(1):78-88(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-553
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.