- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-RPSGSHKEAYSERP
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 48kDa band observed in Human Brain (Cerebellum and Cerebral Cortex) lysates (calculated MW of 47.8kDa according to NP_071429.1). Recommended concentration: 0.03-0.1ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1362 - Human Cerebellum, Left Lysate
Cat. No. 1363 - Human Cerebellum, Right Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NPFFR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NPFFR1, neuropeptide FF receptor 1 , FLJ10751, GPR147, NPFF1, NPFF1R1, OT7T022, G protein-coupled receptor 147, neuropeptide FF 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_071429.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 11545887
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64106
- 1: Gouarderes C, Mazarguil H, Mollereau C, Chartrel N, Leprince J, Vaudry H, Zajac JM. Functional differences between NPFF1 and NPFF2 receptor coupling: high intrinsic activities of RFamide-related peptides on stimulation of [35S]GTPgammaS binding. Neuropharmacology. 2007 Feb;52(2):376-86. Epub 2006 Sep 29.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-695
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin