- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This NPFF antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 86-113 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human NPFF.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 12 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NPFF
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Pro-FMRFamide-related neuropeptide FF, FMRFamide-related peptides, Neuropeptide SF, NPSF, Neuropeptide FF, NPFF, Neuropeptide AF, NPAF, NPFF
- Protein Accession Number: O15130
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8620
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FMFRamide-related protein precursor plays a role in the regulation of heart rate and blood pressure and the modulation of morphine-induced antinociception. FMRFAL encodes a preproprotein which is cleaved to form two active peptides with similar function.
- 1: Yang, H.Y., et al. Neuropeptides 42(1):1-18(2008)
- 2: Roumy, M., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 282(11):8332-8342(2007)
- 3: Anko, M.L., et al. J. Neurochem. 96(2):573-584(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-857
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin