- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 28 amino acids near the center of human NPAS3
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: NPAS3 peptide is used for blocking the activity of NPAS3 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store NPAS3 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NPAS3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MOP6, PASD6, bHLHe12, BHLHE12, MOP6, Neuronal PAS domain-containing protein 3, Basic-helix-loop-helix-PAS protein MOP6, Neuronal PAS3
- Protein Accession Number: Q8IXF0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 38604888
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64067
- 1: Brunskill EW, Witte DP, Shreiner AB et al. Characterization of npas3, a novel basic helix-loop-helix PAS gene expressed in the developing mouse nervous system. Mech. Dev. 1999; 88:237-41.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4109P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.