- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 17 amino acids near the amino terminus of mouse Noxa.
- SPECIES: Mouse
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: Noxa peptide is used for blocking the activity of Noxa antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Noxa peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Pmaip1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Noxa, Noxa, Phorbol-12-myristate-13-acetate-induced protein 1, Protein Noxa
- Protein Accession Number: NP_067426
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 10946832
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 58801
- 1: Oda E, Ohki R, Murasawa H, et al. Noxa, a BH3-only member of the Bcl-2 family and candidate mediator of p53-induced apoptosis. Science 2000; 288:1053-8.
- 2: Chen G and Courey AJ. Groucho/TLE family proteins and transcriptional repression. Gene 2000; 249:1-16.
- 3: Jan Y, Matter M, Pai J-t, et al. A mitochondrial protein, Bit1, mediates apoptosis regulated by integrins and groucho/TLE corepressors. Cell 2004; 116:751-762.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 2437P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin