- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Human necrosis factor alpha (TNF-a).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: NOTCH4 Monoclonal Antibody can be used for immunohistochemistry (tested on parafin embedded tissues) starting at 1:50, immunoprecipitation starting at 1:50 and Western Blot starting at 1:1000.
- SPECIFICITY: Detects levels of the transfected intracellular region of human Notch4 protein.
- PURIFICATION: Ascites
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 10 mM HEPES, pH 7.5, 150 mM sodium chloride, 100 ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol, less than 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: NOTCH4 Monoclonal antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NOTCH4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NOTCH4, HNotch4, Notch (Drosophila) homolog 4, Notch homolog 4 (Drosophila), Notch homolog 4, INT3, Notch 4
- Protein Accession Number: Q99466
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20139103
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4855
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- NOTCH4 Antibody [L5C5]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-241
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin