- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QLGPQPEVTPKRQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments gave approx 60+70kDa bands in human brain lysates after 1ug/ml antibody staining. Please note that currently we cannot find an explanation in the literature for the band we observe given the calculated size of 244kDa according to NP_000426.2. The 60+70kDa bands were successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Hippocampus shows select nuclear staining and weaker staining in different comparments of the neuronal cell bodies. Recommended concentration: 4-6ug/ml. Paraffin embedded Human Placenta. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NOTCH3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NOTCH3, Notch homolog 3 (Drosophila), HGNC:7883, CADASIL, CASIL , Notch (Drosophila) homolog 3, Notch homolog 3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000426.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4557799
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4854
- 1: Dang L, Fan X, Chaudhry A, Wang M, Gaiano N, Eberhart CG. Notch3 signaling initiates choroid plexus tumor formation. Oncogene. 2005 Sep 26;
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-978
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.