- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: NOTCH2 antibody was raised against amino acids from the C-Terminus of NOTCH2 (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: NOTCH2 antibody can be used in immunohistochemistry starting at 20 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Sterile Filtration
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.02 M potassium phosphate, 0.15 M sodium chloride, pH 7.2, 0.01% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NOTCH2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NOTCH2, AGS2, HN2, Notch (Drosophila) homolog 2, Notch homolog 2 (Drosophila), Notch 2, Notch homolog 2, HJCYS
- Protein Accession Number: Q04721
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 143811429
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4853
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- NOTCH2 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-591
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin