- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- SPECIFICITY: Specific for the capsid protein (native & recombinant).
- PURIFICATION: Norovirus antibody is purified from ascites fluid or culture medium by protein A chromoatography or sequential differential precipitations.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Norovirus antibody is in a phosphate saline buffer (0.01M, pH 7.2) containing 0.1% sodium azide preservative. No stabilizing proteins have been added.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Norovirus antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Anti-Norovirus
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 35-582
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.