- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Nop30 antibody was raised against a 14 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the carboxy terminus of human Nop30.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of Nop30.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Nop30 antibody can be used for detection of Nop30 by Western blot at 0.5 - 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 0.5 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1407 - Mouse Skeletal Muscle Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Nop30 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Nop30 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Nop30 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NOL3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Nop30 Antibody: ARC, FCM, MYP, NOP, NOP30, ARC, Nucleolar protein 3, Apoptosis repressor with CARD, Myp
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001171986
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 15215394
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8996
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Nop30 Antibody: Apoptosis, also known as programmed cell death, plays major roles in development and normal tissue turnover in addition to tumor formation. Apoptosis is regulated by death domain (DD) and/or caspase recruitment domain (CARD) containing molecules and the caspase family of proteases. CARD domain containing cell death regulators include RAIDD, Apaf-1, caspase-9, and caspase-2. A novel CARD domain containing protein was recently identified and designated ARC for apoptosis repressor with CARD. An alternate splicing isoform of ARC was identified as Nop30. While ARC interacts with caspase-2 and -8 and suppresses apoptosis induced by cell death adapters FADD and TRADD and by cell death receptors Fas, TNFR-1 and DR3, Nop30 multimerizes and binds to the splicing factor SRp30c and may act to influence alternative splice site selection in vivo. The Nop30 antibody will not detect ARC protein.
- 1: Jin Z and El Deiry WS. Overview of cell death signaling pathways. Cancer Biol. Ther. 2004; 4:139-63.
- 2: Koseki T, Inohara N, Chen S, et al. ARC, an inhibitor of apoptosis expressed in skeletal muscle and heart that interacts selectively with caspases. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 1998; 95:5156-60.
- 3: Stoss O, Schwaiger FW, Cooper TA, et al. Alternative splicing determines the intracellular localization of the novel nuclear protein Nop30 and its interaction with the splicing factor SRp30c. J. Biol. Chem.1999; 274:10951-62
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 2225
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin