- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This NOP16 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 129-158 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human NOP16.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 21 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NOP16
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Nucleolar protein 16, HBV pre-S2 trans-regulated protein 3, NOP16
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y3C1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 115311631
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51491
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- NOP16 is transcriptionally regulated by c-Myc (MYC; MIM190080), upregulated in breast cancer, and overexpression isassociated with poor patient survival (Butt et al., 2008).[suppliedby OMIM].
- 1: Butt, A.J., et al. Breast Cancer Res. 10 (2), R28 (2008) :
- 2: Scherl, A., et al. Mol. Biol. Cell 13(11):4100-4109(2002)
- 3: Andersen, J.S., et al. Curr. Biol. 12(1):1-11(2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-199
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.