- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 700-1000 of human NOMO1 (NP_055102.3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:1000 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HT-29
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: A-431
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: MCF7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse brain
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse kidney
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse liver
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 134kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NOMO1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Nomo, PM5, nodal modulator 1, nodal modulator 3, pM5 protein 3, pM5 protein, telomeric copy
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23420
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a protein originally thought to be related to the collagenase gene family. This gene is one of three highly similar genes in a region of duplication located on the p arm of chromosome 16. These three genes encode closely related proteins that may have the same function. The protein encoded by one of these genes has been identified as part of a protein complex that participates in the Nodal signaling pathway during vertebrate development. Mutations in ABCC6, which is located nearby, rather than mutations in this gene are associated with pseudoxanthoma elasticum (PXE).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 13-699
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.