- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Human full-length NMNAT3 (aa 1-252) is fused at the N-terminus to a His-tag.
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: >2U/mg protein. One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme that synthesizes 1umol of NAD+ per min.
- PURITY: >95% (SDS-PAGE)
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: In 50mM TRIS-HCl, pH 8.0, containing 300mM sodium chloride, 1mM DTT and 10% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Working aliquots are stable for up to 3 months when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NMNAT3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Adenylyltransferase 3, NMN Adenylyltransferase 3, NaMN Adenylyltransferase 3, EC 184.108.40.206, EC 220.127.116.11
- Protein Accession Number: Q96T66
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 30039706
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 349565
- Mitochondrial NMNAT isoform. Catalyzes the formation of NAD+ from nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) and ATP. Can also use the deamidated form of nicotinic acid mononucleotide (NAMN) as substrate with the same efficiency. Can use tiazofurin monophosphate as substrate. Can also use GTP and ITP as nucleotide donors. Also catalyzes the reverse reaction, i. e. the pyrophosphorolytic cleavage of NAD+. For the pyrophosphorolytic activity, mitochondrial NMNAT isoform can use NAD(+), NADH, NAAD, nicotinic acid adenine dinucleotide phosphate (NHD), nicotinamide guanine dinucleotide (NGD) as substrates. Fails to cleave phosphorylated dinucleotides NADP+, NADPH and NAADP+. Protects against axonal degeneration following injury.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-357
- Size: 50 ug
- List Price: $635.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin