- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This NME3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 51-81 amino acids from the Central region of human NME3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 19 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NME3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Nucleoside diphosphate kinase 3, NDK 3, NDP kinase 3, DR-nm23, Nucleoside diphosphate kinase C, NDPKC, nm23-H3, NME3
- Protein Accession Number: Q13232
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21264477
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4832
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- NME3 mRNA is preferentially expressed at early stages of myeloid differentiation of highly purified CD34(+) cells. Its constitutive expression in a myeloid precursor line, which is growth-factor dependent for both proliferation and differentiation, results in inhibition of granulocytic differentiation induced by granulocyte colony-stimulating factor and causes apoptotic cell death. These results appear consistent with a role for the NME3 gene in normal hematopoiesis and raise the possibility that its overexpression contributes to differentiation arrest, a feature of blastic transformation in chronic myelogenous leukemia.
- 1: Negroni, A., et al., Cell Death Differ. 7(9):843-850 (2000).
- 2: Martinez, R., et al., Cancer Res. 57(6):1180-1187 (1997).
- 3: Venturelli, D., et al., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 92(16):7435-7439 (1995).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-690
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.