- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-TQERVNNSNKKE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:1000.Western Blot:Approx 100kDa band observed in Human Brain (Amylgada) and Rat Brain lysates (calculated MW of 101kDa according to Human NP_067544.1 and Rat NP_001257534.1. Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour. Preliminary testing was unsuccessful on Mouse for this particular batch.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise all three reported isoforms (NP_000823.4; NP_067544.1; NP_015566.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1463 - Rat Brain Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GRIN1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GRIN1, NMDA receptor 1, glutamate receptor, ionotropic, N-methyl D-aspartate 1 , NMDA1, NMDAR1, NR1 , N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor channel, subunit zeta-1, glutamate [NMDA] receptor subunit zeta 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000823.4,NP_067544.1,NP_015566.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 11496971
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2902
- 1: Rajji T, Chapman D, Eichenbaum H, Greene R. The role of CA3 hippocampal NMDA receptors in paired associate learning. J Neurosci. 2006 Jan 18;26(3):908-15.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-971
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin