- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant protein
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Flow, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: NKX3-1 antibody can be used in Western Blot starting at 1 μg/mL, and immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Ascites
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.03% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NKX3-1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NKX3-1, BAPX2, NK homeobox, family 3, A, NK3 homeobox 1, NKX3, NKX3.1, Homeobox protein Nkx-3.1, NKX3A
- Protein Accession Number: Q99801
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 17377578
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4824
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- NKX3-1 Antibody [4H4]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 51-403
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin