- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Full length rat recombinant protein was used as the immunogen for this NKX2.1 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT (1)
Prediluted format: incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
The optimal dilution of the NKX2.1 antibody for each application should be determined by the researcher.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NKX2-1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NKX2-1 Antibody: BCH, BHC, NK-2, TEBP, TTF1, NKX2A, TITF1, TTF-1, NKX2.1, Homeobox protein NK-2 homolog A
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7080
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Recognizes a protein of 40kDa, identified as NKX2.1 or Thyroid transcription factor-1 (TTF-1). TTF-1 is a member of the NKx2 family of homeodomain transcription factors. It is expressed in epithelial cells of the thyroid gland and the lung. Nuclei from liver, stomach, pancreas, small intestine, colon, kidney, breast, skin, testes, pituitary, prostate, and adrenal glands are unreactive. Anti-NKX2.1 is useful in differentiating primary adenocarcinoma of the lung from metastatic carcinomas originating in the breast, mediastinal germ cell tumors, and malignant mesothelioma. It can also be used to differentiate small cell lung carcinoma from lymphoid infiltrates. Loss of NKX2.1 expression in non-small cell lung carcinoma has been associated with aggressive behavior of such neoplasms. Reactivity is also seen in thyroid malignancies.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 34-171
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.