- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This NKD2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 366-393 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human NKD2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 50 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NKD2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein naked cuticle homolog 2, Naked-2, hNkd2, NKD2
- Protein Accession Number: Q969F2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74716653
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 85409
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- In the mouse, Nkd is a Dishevelled (see DVL1; MIM601365)-binding protein that functions as a negative regulator ofthe Wnt (see WNT1; MIM 164820)-beta-catenin (see MIM 116806)-Tcf(see MIM 602272) signaling pathway.
- 1: Hu, T., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(18):13561-13568(2010)
- 2: Ding, W., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 105(36):13433-13438(2008)
- 3: Li, C., et al. Mol. Biol. Cell 18(8):3081-3093(2007)
- 4: Adamowicz, M., et al. Genes Chromosomes Cancer 45(9):829-838(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-250
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.