- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Xenopus
- IMMUNOGEN: This NKAI4 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 167-195 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human NKAI4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 23 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NKAIN4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Sodium/potassium-transporting ATPase subunit beta-1-interacting protein 4, Na(+)/K(+)-transporting ATPase subunit beta-1-interacting protein 4, Protein FAM77A, NKAIN4, C20orf58, FAM77A
- Protein Accession Number: Q8IVV8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 46576604
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 128414
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- NKAIN4 is a member of a family of mammalian proteins with similarity to Drosophila Nkain and interacts with the beta subunit of Na,K-ATPase (ATP1B1).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-686
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.