- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: PerCP-Cy5.5
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The PK136 monoclonal antibody is specific for the mouse NK1.1, a receptor from the killer cell lectin-like receptor (KLR) family.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: MouseIgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Klrb1c
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Nk1, Ly59, Nk-1, CD161, Ly-59, Ly55c, NK1.1, NKRP1, Nk1.2, NK-RP1, Nk-1.2, Nkrp1c, ly-55c, NKRP140, AI462337, NKR-P1.9, Klrb1c
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 17059
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The PK136 monoclonal antibody is specific for the MouseNK1.1, a receptor from the killer cell lectin-like receptor (KLR) family. Nk1.1 is an antigen encoded by the Klrb1c/NKR-P1C gene expressed by the natural killer cells of some selected strains of mice (C57BL, FVB/N, NZB) and encoded by the Klrb1b/NKR-P1B gene expressed on Swiss NIH and SJL mice. Pk136 binds to an epitoPEcommon to NKR-P1B and NKR-P1C.The Klrb1 is a family of tyPEII transmembrane C-tyPElectin receptors. Klrb1c activates the NK-cell cytotoxicity, while Klrb1b inhibits it. PK136 is useful in defining the NK cells and the rare population of NK-T lymphocytes and specific cultured monocytes.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 77-163
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.