- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: CE mouse spleen enriched for NK-1+ cells and bone marrow cells
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-Fr
- APPLICATION NOTE: NK1.1 Antibody [PK136] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, immunoprecipitation, depletion, CMCD, blocking, and activation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: NK1.1
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at -20°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Klrb1c
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ly-55, CD161b/CD161c
- Protein Accession Number: P27814
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 17059
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- NK1.1, a member of the NKR-P1 family of cell surface receptors, is a type II integral membrane glycoprotein with a C-type lectin domain. It is expressed as a disulfide-linked homodimer on all NK cells as well as subsets of thymocytes and peripheral T lymphocytes in selected strains of mice (e.g., C57BL/6, NZB, and CE). NK1.1 mediates cellular activation and differentiation, and is thought to have a particular role in generating Th2 cells. This product does not react with NK cells of BALB/c mice.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-956
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.