- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the center of human NIPSNAP3A.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: NIPSNAP3A peptide is used for blocking the activity of NIPSNAP3A antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store NIPSNAP3A peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NIPSNAP3A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TASSC, HSPC299, NIPSNAP4, Protein NipSnap homolog 3A, Protein NipSnap homolog 4, NipSnap3A
- Protein Accession Number: NP_056284
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 22267436
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 25934
- 1: Buechler C, Bodzioch M, Bared SM, et al. Expression pattern and raft association of NIPSNAP3 and NIPSNAP4, highly homologous proteins encoded by genes in close proximity to the ATP-binding cassette transporter A1. Genomics 2004; 83:1116-24.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4947P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.