- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 327.1
- Formula: C13H8Cl2N2O4
- CAS: 50-65-7
- Solubility: Soluble in DMSO (30mg/ml), dimethylformamide or 100% ethanol. Sparingly soluble in water
- InChi Key: RJMUSRYZPJIFPJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Smiles: OC1=CC=C(Cl)C=C1C(NC2=CC=C([N+]([O-])=O)C=C2Cl)=O
- RTECS: VN8400000
- Merck Index: 5.110416667
- PURITY: greater than or equal to 95%
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short Term Storage: +4C. Long Term Storage: -20C. Handling Advice: Keep cool and dry.Protect from moisture and oxygen Use/Stability:Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20C.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 5-Chloro-N-(2-chloro-4-nitrophenyl)-2-hydroxybenzamide; 2â€²,5-Dichloro-4â€²-nitro-salicylanilide; BAY-2353; Bayluscid; Cestoid; HL2447; Yomesan
- Antihelminthic, molluscicide and trypanocidal agent that inhibits mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation and anaerobic ATP production. Anticancer agent with antiproliferative activity in a broad spectrum of cancer cells. Targets and inhibits multiple signaling pathways, including STAT3, NF-kB, Wnt/Î²-catenin, Notch and mTORC1. Shown to block TNF-Î±-induced IÎºBÎ± phosphorylation, translocation of p65 and the expression of NF-ÎºB-regulated genes and elevates reactive oxygen species (ROS) levels. Promotes Frizzled1 internalization, down-regulates the expression of Dishevelled-2 protein and inhibits Î²-catenin stabilization. Inhibits mTORC1 but not mTORC2 signaling in cells maintained in nutrient-rich conditions. Cell permeable selective STAT3 inhibitor (IC50=0.25Î¼M). Inhibits the activation, nuclear translocation and transactivation of STAT3. Selective over STAT1, STAT5, JAK1, JAK2 and Src kinases. Induces cell cycle arrest, growth inhibition, autophagy and apoptosis. Inhibits S100A4 (Metastasin-1)-induced metastasis in vivo. Inhibits androgen receptor (AR) splice variants. Anti-inflammatory compound. Quorum sensing inhibitor. Broad-spectrum antiviral agent that targets acidified endosomes. Has been shown to inhibit replication of SARS and is a potential candidate to treat SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) infections. Antiobesity and antidiabetic agent. Positive allosteric neuropetide Y4 receptor ligand and increases energy expenditure and lipid metabolism through mitochondrial uncoupling.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-033
- Size: 1 g
- List Price: $215.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.