- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This NHEJ1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 268-296 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human NHEJ1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 33 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NHEJ1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Non-homologous end-joining factor 1, Protein cernunnos, XRCC4-like factor, NHEJ1, XLF
- Protein Accession Number: Q9H9Q4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74734059
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79840
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Double-strand breaks in DNA result from genotoxic stressesand are among the most damaging of DNA lesions. This gene encodes aDNA repair factor essential for the nonhomologous end-joiningpathway, which preferentially mediates repair of double-strandedbreaks. Mutations in this gene cause different kinds of severecombined immunodeficiency disorders.
- 1: Malivert, L., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(34):26475-26483(2010)
- 2: Briggs, F.B., et al. Am. J. Epidemiol. 172(2):217-224(2010)
- 3: Okada, Y., et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 19(11):2303-2312(2010)
- 4: Andres, S.N., et al. Mol. Cell 28(6):1093-1101(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-772
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.