- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This NHEDC1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 26-55 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human NHEDC1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 56 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SLC9B1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Sodium/hydrogen exchanger 9B1, Na(+)/H(+) exchanger-like domain-containing protein 1, NHE domain-containing protein 1, Sodium/hydrogen exchanger-like domain-containing protein 1, Solute carrier family 9 subfamily B member 1, SLC9B1, NHEDC1
- Protein Accession Number: Q4ZJI4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 296439240
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 150159
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a sodium/hydrogenexchanger and transmembrane protein. Highly conserved orthologs ofthis gene have been found in other mammalian species. Theexpression of this gene may be limited to testis. Multipletranscript variants encoding different isoforms have been found forthis gene.
- 1: Ye, G., et al. Mol. Biol. Rep. 33(3):175-180(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-692
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.