- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Cys25-Ala419
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 45.49 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB, 150mM NaCl, 5% Threhalose, pH 7.2. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RTN4RL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Reticulon-4 Receptor-Like 1, Nogo Receptor-Like 2, Nogo-66 Receptor Homolog 2, Nogo-66 Receptor-Related Protein 3, NgR3, RTN4RL1, NGRH2, NGRL2
- Protein Accession Number: Q86UN2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 767931073
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 146760
- Nogo-66 Receptor-Related Protein 3 (NgR3) has primary structures with NgR2 (NgRH1, NgRL3) and biochemical properties that are homologous to Nogo-66 receptor (NgR), and constitute a novel neuronal receptor protein family. NgR is GPI-anchored and contains eight leucine-rich repeats (LRR), it is the neuronal receptor for the myelin- associated proteins Nogo-A, OMgp (oligodendrocyte myelin glycoprotein), and MAG (myelin-associated glycoprotein) and mediates the inhibition of CNS axonal regeneration both in vitro and in vivo. NgR2 and NgR3 have similar structure and distinct but overlapping expression versus NgR. NgR2 can be metalloproteinase-cleaved to release a soluble ectodomain. NgR2 has also been shown to bind MAG, but ligands for NgR3 have not yet been determined. Mature huaman NgR3 shares 88%, 88%, 48% and 44% amino acid identity with mature mouse NgR3, rat NgR3, human NgRH1 and NgR, repectively.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-481
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.