- SPECIES: Murine
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: MSSTHPVFHM GEFSVCDSVS VWVGDKTTAT DIKGKEVTVL AEVNINNSVF RQYFFETKCR ASNPVESGCR GIDSKHWNSY CTTTHTFVKA LTTDEKQAAW RFIRIDTACV CVLSRKATRR G
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: The ED50 was determined by the dose - dependent stimulation of the proliferation of human TF - 1 cells is < 1.0 ng/mL, corresponding to a specific activity of 1 x 106 units/mg.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized NGF beta recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted NGF beta is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing NGF beta recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ngf
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ngfb, Ngfb, Beta-nerve growth factor, Beta-NGF
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001106168.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 162951831
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 18049
- β-NGF is a neurotrophic factor structurally related to BDNF, NT-3 and NT-4. These proteins belong to the cysteine-knot family of growth factors that assume stable dimeric structures. β-NGF is a potent neurotrophic factor that signals through its receptor β-NGFR, and plays a crucial role in the development and preservation of the sensory and sympathetic nervous systems. β-NGF also acts as a growth and differentiation factor for B lymphocytes and enhances B-cell survival. The functional form of Recombinant Murine β-NGF is a non-covalently-linked homodimer of two 13.4 kDa, polypeptide monomers that each contain 120 amino acids and three disulfide bonds, which are required for biological activity.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-505
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.02 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin