- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: NGF Mixed Peptides
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1402 - Mouse Lung Lysate
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: 2-8°C for one week, -20°C as an undiluted liquid for up to two year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ngf
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ngfb, Beta-nerve growth factorBeta-NGF
- Protein Accession Number: P01139
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 128162
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 18049
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XG-6100
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin