- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: NFkB-p105/p50 (Ab-932) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa.930~934 (E-T-S-F-R) derived from Human NFκB-p105.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total NFκB-p105/p50 protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 50, 120 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NFKB1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: p50, KBF1, p105, EBP-1, NF-kB1, NFKB-p50, NFkappaB, NF-kappaB, NFKB-p105, NF-kappa-B, PRMT4, DNA-binding factor KBF1, NF-kappa-B1 p84/NF-kappa-B1 p98, NFKB1, NFkB-p50
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001158884.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 259155302
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4790
- NF-κ-B is a pleiotropic transcription factor which is present in almost all cell types and is involved in many biological processed such as inflammation, immunity, differentiation, cell growth, tumorigenesis and apoptosis. NF-κ-B is a homo- or heterodimeric complex formed by the Rel-like domain-containing proteins RELA/p65, RELB, NFKB1/p105, NFKB1/p50, REL and NFKB2/p52. The dimers bind at kappa-B sites in the DNA of their target genes and the individual dimers have distinct preferences for different kappa-B sites that they can bind with distinguishable affinity and specificity. Different dimer combinations act as transcriptional activators or repressors, respectively.
- 1: Soren Beinke et al. (2004) Biochem J. 382 (Pt 2): 393–409. Vigo Heissmeyer1, et al. (1999) The EMBO Journal 18: 4766–4778, F Chen, et al. (2006) Cell Death and Differentiation 13: 1835–1838. Kris A. Steinbrecher, et al. (2005) Mol Cell Biol. 25 (19): 8444–8455.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-381
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.