- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-RLIATQPISASDSG
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:2000.Western Blot:Approx. 60kDa band observed in nuclear lysates of cell line Jurkat and HeLa (calculated MW of 51.5kDa according to NP_005375.2). The observed molecular weight corresponds to different antibodies from other commercial sources. An additional band of 30kDa was observed in lysates of cell line HeLa, which was completely blocked with the immunizing peptide. Recommended concentration: 0.5-2ug/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature.Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of Human peripheral blood mononuclear cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1224 - Daudi Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NFIL3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NFIL3, nuclear factor, interleukin 3 regulated, E4BP4, IL3BP1, NFIL3A, NF-IL3A, interleukin-3 promoter transcriptional activator, OTTHUMP00000021633
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005375.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 52630429
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4783
- 1: Zhang W, Zhang J, Kornuc M, Kwan K, Frank R, Nimer SD. Molecular cloning and characterization of NF-IL3A, a transcriptional activator of the human interleukin-3 promoter. Mol Cell Biol 1995 Nov;15(11):6055-63
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-965
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.