- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This NFATC1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 898-927 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human NFATC1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 101 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NFATC1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Nuclear factor of activated T-cells, cytoplasmic 1, NF-ATc1, NFATc1, NFAT transcription complex cytosolic component, NF-ATc, NFATc, NFATC1, NFAT2, NFATC
- Protein Accession Number: O95644
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4772
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The product of this gene is a component of the nuclearfactor of activated T cells DNA-binding transcription complex. Thiscomplex consists of at least two components: a preexistingcytosolic component that translocates to the nucleus upon T cellreceptor (TCR) stimulation, and an inducible nuclear component.Proteins belonging to this family of transcription factors play acentral role in inducible gene transcription during immuneresponse. The product of this gene is an inducible nuclearcomponent. It functions as a major molecular target for theimmunosuppressive drugs such as cyclosporin A. Five transcriptvariants encoding distinct isoforms have been identified for thisgene. Different isoforms of this protein may regulate inducibleexpression of different cytokine genes.
- 1: Liu, Y.J., et al. Obesity (Silver Spring) 18(12):2339-2346(2010)
- 2: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 3: Chen, C., et al. Biocell 34(2):57-63(2010)
- 4: Davila, S., et al. Genes Immun. 11(3):232-238(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-339
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.