- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Purified mouse BALB/c neutrophils.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays, ICC, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry:(1:100). Immunohistochemistry:(1:200; frozen section / paraffin section) . Immunocytochemistry: (1:200). Functional (Blocking): 250ug / mouse (Optimal reagent to deplete neutrophils in vivo).
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes mouse neutrophils (surface protein mouse Ly-6G).
- PURIFICATION: >95% (SDS-PAGE)
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Liquid. In PBS containing 10% glycerol and 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ly6g
- Protein Accession Number: 547876
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: P35461
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 546644
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Neutrophils are key components of the inflammatory response and as such contribute to the killing of microorganisms. In addition, recent evidence suggests their involvement in the development of the immune response. The Nimp-R14 mAb displays features of an optimal reagent allowing the selective depletion of mouse neutrophils in vivo.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 36-155
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $405.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin