- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Neutrophil Cytosol Factor 1 (phospho Ser304) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of Serine 304 (R-S-S (p)-I-R) derived from Human Neutrophil Cytosol Factor 1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: The antibody detects endogenous levels of Neutrophil Cytosol Factor 1 only when phosphorylated at serine 304.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 44 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NCF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NCF1, NCF-47K, P47 phox
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000256.4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 115298672
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 653361
- NCF2, NCF1, and a membrane bound cytochrome b558 are required for activation of the latent NADPH oxidase (necessary for superoxide production).
- 1: Rodaway A.R.F., Mol. Cell. Biol. 10:5388-5396(1990).
- 2: Gorlach A., J. Clin. Invest. 100:1907-1918(1997).
- 3: Chanock S.J., Blood Cells Mol. Dis. 26:37-46(2000)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-821
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.