- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-ERVKIETALTSLHQR
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 50kDa band observed in Human Brain (Amygdala and Frontal Cortex) lysates (calculated MW of 47.1kDa according to NP_002513.2). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Additional bands of unknown identity was also consistently observed at 38 and 14kDa. These bands were successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Brain (Cerebellum). Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 50kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: neuronal pentraxin 1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NPTX1, neuronal pentraxin I, NP1, NP-I, neuronal pentraxin-1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002513.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 55770878
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4884
- 1: Abad MA, Enguita M, DeGregorio-Rocasolano N, Ferrer I, Trullas R.Neuronal pentraxin 1 contributes to the neuronal damage evoked by amyloid-beta and is overexpressed in dystrophic neurites in Alzheimer's brain.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-393
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.