- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This NEU1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 188-214 amino acids from the Central region of human NEU1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 45 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NEU1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Sialidase-1, Acetylneuraminyl hydrolase, G9 sialidase, Lysosomal sialidase, N-acetyl-alpha-neuraminidase 1, NEU1, NANH
- Protein Accession Number: Q99519
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 17368612
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4758
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a lysosomal enzymethat cleaves terminal sialic acid residues from substrates such asglycoproteins and glycolipids. In the lysosome, this enzyme is partof a heterotrimeric complex together with beta-galactosidase andcathepsin A (the latter is also referred to as 'protectiveprotein'). Mutations in this gene can lead to sialidosis, alysosomal storage disease that can be type 1 (cherry redspot-myoclonus syndrome or normosomatic type), which is late-onset,or type 2 (the dysmorphic type), which occurs at an earlier agewith increased severity.
- 1: Caciotti, A., et al. J. Neurol. 256(11):1911-1915(2009)
- 2: Bonten, E.J., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(41):28430-28441(2009)
- 3: Barcellos, L.F., et al. PLoS Genet.(10), E1000696 (2009) :
- 4: Wang, J., et al. J. Neurochem. 111(2):547-554(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-825
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin