- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Tyr 52 - Trp 750
- FUSION TAG: N-Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 107.3 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Tris with Glycine, Arginine and NaCl, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MME
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MME, CALLA, CD10, DKFZp686O16152, MGC126681, MGC126707, NEP, SFE, Neprilysin
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000893.2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4311
- Cluster of differentiation 10 (CD10) is also known as membrane metallo-endopeptidase, neutral endopeptidase (NEP), Neprilysin, and common acute lymphoblastic leukemia antigen (CALLA), is a 90-110-kDa type II transmembrane glycoprotein normally expressed by a variety of tissues, including epithelial cells of the prostate, kidney, intestine, endometrium, adrenal glands, and lung. This zinc-dependent metalloprotease enzyme cleaves peptide bonds on the amino side of hydrophobic residues and inactivates a variety of physiologically active secreted peptides. CD20 is thought to be the rate-limiting degrading enzyme of amyloid β peptide (Aβ) whose abnormal misfolding and aggregation in neural tissue has been implicated in the development of Alzheimer's disease (AD). CD10 is also identified as the common acute lymphoblastic leukemia antigen (CALLA) present on leukemic cells of pre-B phenotype, and thus serves as the most important biomarker in the diagnosis of human acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL).
- 1: Pardossi-Piquard, et al. 2006, Journal of Neurochemistry 97 (4): 1052–6.
- 2: Goodman, O.B. et al., 2006, J. Biol. Chem. 281: 33597-33605.
- 3: Cohen, A.J. 1996, Cancer. Res. 56: 831-839.
- 4: Shipp, M.A. et al. 1989, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 86: 297-301.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-541
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin